This first attempt of the snowflake was using Zarina's Pink Rose, as I had blogged about earlier. Here is the photo of the snowflake again.
If you have a copy of my book, Tatted Snowflakes Collection, you'll recognise that the centre is based on the Floret motif from the book.
This second one has beads added to it. I also changed the stitch count a bit here and removed some picots. This model is tatted with Hakelgarn Online, #20.
This third version is using Olympus 40. This is the version that I am finally satisfied with.
This ia my seasonal snowflakes offering for this year. I am calling this Featherline. It is a word that I just made up. The design is kinda wispy to me, hence the word feather is used in it. The pattern is now available in Jon's Patterns Page.