6-point doily

While waiting for a good name to come, 6-poibt doily is the working name for this.
I am my worse critique. There are some things that I like and some not so about this doily.
Generally, I am pleased.with the design but the small bits that I think need changing are what I see staring back at me.
I am doing this again! This time in a solid colour. Hopefully, it will show up the lines and design flow better.

p.s. another point on the Blogger mobile apps. 
It only allows me to post, edit, view or delete my own posts. I can reply to comments on my posts.
I cannot read other blogs. To do that I have to open the web view on my laptop.

Comments

  1. I would call it Stargazer because you have to gaze into the center to see the star. Just my thought. I think it's beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the overall shape, but I think the interesting centre has been lost. Glad you can blog from your phone, though not being able to comment on other blogs is a bit of a drawback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doily is lovely 😍 I feel your pain with the blogger app, I had the same issues. The mobile view just made everything so frustrating I gave up using it, but to tell you the truth WordPress app is no better either. To do any serious things I just have to work from. My PC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it