7 Apr 2021

Norma Benporath's Exquisite Lace Mat - Done

I started this project on the last day of January and finished it in a little over nine weeks.

A very satisfying tat although there were challenges especially when a major part of it contains small individual motifs.


Pattern can be found here, https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/145240787?

Thread is Olympus Special No. 40

  • Green - #221
  • Yellow - #541
  • Dark Tan - #733
  • Pink - #104
  • Mix colour (yellow & pink) - #M3
Finished size is 36cm diameter.
 

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and such wonderful spring time colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s spectacular. Your use of colour really enhances and updates the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is indeed exquisite! And such lively colours too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it

Tetradill - a square motif

 I was travelling in Xi'an, China and saw designs of pavement tiles that I like. This design was inspired by one of the tiles. The photo...

Many liked this from earlier