That Doily WIP is Done

The doily with no name shared here, 

https://tatsaway.blogspot.com/2021/01/update-on-current-wip.html 

a few postings ago is now complete.

I started it mid-February of 2020 but took a break from it sometime in March/April to begin the Threads that Bind tat-along at about the time when many countries started to impose lockdowns re the Covid pandemic.

Finally completed it 11 months later.  I am very happy with this.

Final size is 27cm diameter, shuttle-tatted using size 40 Milford mercer thread.

My long-term Jan Stawasz doily is moving along at a slow rate while I work on the Norma Benporath lace mat.  I do have my hands full but my mind is already thinking of my next design.

Comments

  1. Lovely. I like the combination of square and round elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tbis design is exceptional! So much going on here. I can't imagine how you thought of this, with the lovely motif in the center, framed by the "mesh" circle. Exquisite tatting as usual and fabulous color choices. I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a while to think this out, Kathy. Ii am very happy with the result. Thank you, :)

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful. Is this pattern available to buy?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it