Oops .... some photos have disappeared

I have been tidying up my Picasa web album and inadvertently some of the photos in my blog are missing.  I am going back through the earlier posts and will put them back where possible.  The posts go back a number of years and I am not sure if I still have the original photos.

If you come across any posts with missing photos, please let me know.  It will really help me along the way.

I have been tatting buttons, not actually tatting with buttons but making buttons with tatting embellishments.  Unfortunately, it is only next month that I can show the buttons because they are for an exchange.
I have not finished Jane's TIAS, so I can't show that either, but this is the latest on that doily with overlapping chains that I had to cut off almost three rounds because I don't like the way it is turning out.

I am still undecided whether I like it this way on not, but I am continuing and finish it.  Maybe, after blocking, it will grow on me.

Comments

  1. Wow ! A beautiful doily ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the buttons you have been making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I really like it! Those last few rounds after the open space are especially striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an intricate design, Jon. I shudder just thinking about those three rounds and the blades of the ..weapon!. Believe me, I know exactly how you feel. I cut off so much of the HN ... ohhhh I feel your pain! But sometimes it just has to be done!

    In spite of your ambivalence, this really is a pretty pattern.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the color. I think it brings out the details of the stitches. Very pretty doily you made. You did an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it