My Free Patterns

I am still sorting out the blog entries for my free patterns, so there willl still be patterns that are not accessible. My apologies.

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

The Mesh of Rings

Just a short update on the large NB doily -
It is now up to this stage now.  I pressed a bit for the photo so that you can see the ovals clearly.

I have started with the rings mesh between the ovals.  They are single-shuttle rows of alternating rings.  I was not sure how it will turn out because I always have problems with bare thread space.  This time I am very happy with them so far.

Below is a close up of the mesh.



10 comments:

  1. Your bare thread space is looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doily looks beautiful! I love the thread color choice! Reminds me of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be beautiful! - but what a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to look outstanding but what a lot of work with the mesh
    You have a lot of practice
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. I give you the highest marks for patience! I can't believe how much work this is! It will be outstanding when finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be awesome! I can't wait to see the final result :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice, a lot of work, but then anything of value, is worth it. You do awesome work Jon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking wondrous, Jon!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color combo the pattern is out of this world beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving comments. I really appreciate it