![]() |
| Thread is Apple Blossom HDT by Tatskool, #20 |
Will be continuing with the outer part tomorrow.
![]() |
| Thread is Apple Blossom HDT by Tatskool, #20 |
I accepted the challenge by Muskaan M inviting tatters to join her Design Along (DAL) where she posted the design for the first two rounds a...
Your heart looks great and in such wonderful colors!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave you not seen Isdihara's pretty heart on her last post?
ReplyDeleteThank you for pointing out Isdihara's version of the heart. It is so pretty in two or more colours. I am working on the outer round now but ran out of thread three-quarters of the way. Need to open up a new skein before I can continue.
DeleteOhhh!! You are too kind! (But I love that you said that!)
ReplyDeleteFox : ))
They both look lovely as far
ReplyDeleteMargaret
What a great pattern especially in those colours.
ReplyDeleteMissed everyone elses hearts, must go and look.