9 Nov 2011

Still not tatting much......

.... but here is a picture of my niece wearing a tunic with tatted edgings attached to the sleeves and neckline.

6 comments:

  1. Cute niece! The tatting looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice!

    And I like what you've done with your header - love the heart and colorway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet model for your tatting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's adorable! The tatting looks really pretty too. Did you just sew the tatting on?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! She can be cute when she wants to, but just as bossy like any 4 year olds.

    The tatting is sewn onto the dress at each picot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, yup my 4 year old is little Ms. Bossy pants too :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it

Tetradill - a square motif

 I was travelling in Xi'an, China and saw designs of pavement tiles that I like. This design was inspired by one of the tiles. The photo...

Many liked this from earlier