My Free Patterns

I am still sorting out the blog entries for my free patterns, so there willl still be patterns that are not accessible. My apologies.

Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Celebrations 3X

Eid Mubarak to my Muslim friends.  

May the month of Ramadhan that has passed been a month of fulfillment for the body and soul, and we emerge a better person from it.

And by coincidence,  today is also my birthday! he he he . . . .

The third reason for the celebration is for all Malaysians, Happy Merdeka Day on 31st August.  This year is the 54th year of independence for Malaysia.

This being a blog on tatting, I will leave you with a picture of the completed tatted star that I started a few posts previously.
Tatted in size 20 Yarnplayer's Fuchsia HDT.
The finished size of the star, point to point across, is about 20cm or 8 inches

19 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jon! The finished star looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon! That star is beautiful! You do such beautiful work.
    Happy Birthday to YOU!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is a terrific year for you.

    Love the star - really pretty, as are all your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. best wishes 3X
    Happy Birthday Jon, may you have many more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Your star is lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Jon!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three special reasons to be enjoyed.
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your star is so beautiful! What pattern are the triangels? Is it your own?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a stunning star! Great Job and Happy Celebrations 3x!

    ReplyDelete
  10. życzę radości i pomyślności, dużo zdrowia
    pozdrowienia z Polski/Poland

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is an absolutely gorgeous star!!! :)
    Happy Birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today is also my mother's birthday. I hope you have a very happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Eid Mubarak & Happy Belated Birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday, I hope you have a lovely day,

    Beautiful star and lovely colour, your designs are so beautiful.

    Happy Eid Mubarak

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday and today, I have managed to clear all my back logged reading. By the way, I love the star or maybe because of the color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving comments. I really appreciate it