Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Muskaan M's DAL (Design Along)
I accepted the challenge by Muskaan M inviting tatters to join her Design Along (DAL) where she posted the design for the first two rounds a...
Many liked this from earlier
-
This doily was first posted in my Facebook page as a tat-along. Thread: Olympus Gold Special, 2 balls. Tools: Shuttle, 2 shuttles ...
-
I hope this tutorial can help beginners to shuttle tatting get the basics of tatting, i.e making the ring, chain and a join. To prepare for...
in those colors it would be a super wonderful summer time necklace with a neat shell or iridescent pendent... I can see it now... how bright and fun, you could use that pattern for anything for a great necklace!
ReplyDeleteWow, Jon, it would be beautiful with beads! What a good idea!
ReplyDeleteThat looks amazing!, and I can't wait till the new year and hopefully I will get some time to learn some new techniques while continue learning tatting. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration! :)
bracelet, necklace, earrings, key rings, lots of ways to use this! I like how it looks.
ReplyDeleteI think you're teasing us too! I did try the SSSR awhile back but there are few instances where I would use it unless I was keeping the integrity of one color so I can't say I've paid close attention but I don't remember seeing beads added. I would guess if they were that it would have been in Georgia's online class as they HAVE focused on the SSSR there a time or two. My guess is Georgia might be a good person to ask. My impression is she's pretty busy and doesn't go blog surfing unless someone points something out to her. I'd be interested in seeing the technique.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm... I am closely watching....
ReplyDeleteFox : )
Ingenious! Such a clever idea -- another new technique I have to sit down and figure out. I'm glad you're thinking so much, keeps the rest of us on our toes!
ReplyDelete