The Thread Exchange

The place to swap threads.

Fox of Tat-ology has come up with an idea to trade tatting thread which I think is quite ingenious.  This is unlike the standard form of exchanges where one will be assigned a partner and you are then to send to that partner whatever item that is specified for the exchange.

It has received encouraging response and a special blog has been created to facilitate this swaps/trades/exchanges .... whatever term you want to use for it.  I am not going to say more about it.  Click on the picture below to go to the blog. Explanations on how this exchange works are there.


There are already a wide selection put up for trade.  So, if you are wondering how a certain thread feels like tatted, you can try and get a sample through this exchange to see if you like it.  Then you can go ahead and place that order ... or not.

Comments

  1. Hi, Jon!
    Thanks for the explanation of what The Thread Exchange is all about and for showcasing it on your blog.

    I also appreciate your participation and contribution to the set up of the blog.

    Couldn't have done it alone, and you have been very supportive and had a lot of valuable ideas.

    I think now, with everyone's help, it has the potential to be be a good resource for tatters.

    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving it so far. I've made three trades already, and I'm making new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fox, happy to be of help.

    Wonderful, Miranda. Fox has come with a brilliant idea with this.

    One of the things that I like about his idea is that there is no fixed mail-out-by date for the swap. It is available at any time and you can pick and chose at your own time. If you miss a particular trade at one time, there is always a possibility that it will come around again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to find Your explanations. It helps me. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it