I have not been very successful with this method of hiding ends. Somehow I just cannot get the ends through the stitches no matter how hard I tugged and pull. After reading a few tips from various blogs and forums, I decided to give it another try.
Here is the result of another another experiment.
I made the one in white first. Then I made the yellow-green version to see if the weaving effect shows up. Yes, it does. But looking at them side by side, I think I like the first one better. In the second version, I think I made the first round of chains too small and it is pulling on the green clover spokes.