9 Feb 2009

Earrings Again

A couple more pairs of earrings. Both were tatted with Olympus 40. The '40' may not be indicating the thread size, because it feels thicker than the other size 40 that I have used

9 comments:

  1. I just love those! Any idea if you will be selling the pattern? I don't think I could figure that out myself yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Maybe another pattern book of earrings to go with your snowflakes??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the earrings!!! I think I will have to look for those tiny rings and practice a few myself. The colors are so pretty too!

    I like Olympus thread. For me it feels a little bigger than a #30.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I love the designs and the colors. How ever do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely earrings! I think that of Olympus thread also. 40 feels more like a 30 in the DMC brand threads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so beautiful! Such innovative designs and the color combos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these earrings..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it

Muskaan M's DAL (Design Along)

I accepted the challenge by Muskaan M inviting tatters to join her Design Along (DAL) where she posted the design for the first two rounds a...

Many liked this from earlier