
This was tatted with Flora size 20 and measures 8cm from the centre to the point of the star. The star was tatted in one pass using two shuttles.

I accepted the challenge by Muskaan M inviting tatters to join her Design Along (DAL) where she posted the design for the first two rounds a...
(giggle) Is that a new sparklie with your name on it there in the corner? You've been playing!
ReplyDeleteLove your doily - the star in the center really stands out.
:-) Gina
Lovely pattern and gorgeous colourway, really suits the pattern.
ReplyDeleteThat is really pretty, Jon! I just love your patterns.
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo pretty, Jon!
ReplyDeleteI am working on the chart for this star. It should be in my Patterns Page in a few days.
ReplyDeleteLove the star!!! I'll try to make it in #80 to see what size will end.
ReplyDeleteSorry for the delay but Ramadan Mubarak! Salam dear sister.
Wow, this is so beautiful. One day I am going to make this - thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteReally really nice Jon! This could also make a lovely starfish!
ReplyDeleteRight Sherry, I can see the starfish made with light orange and cream. But I have another design that is waiting for the pattern to be charted and written out that looks more like a starfish.
ReplyDelete