Tatted Snowflakes Collection

This is my first book. The inspiration for this book are the encouraging comments that I receive each time I put up a new design in my blog, and the push from close friends who have the confidence in me to pull this through.

This is an excellent book for for intermediate and advanced tatters. It is also a wonderful collection of snowflakes for those beginners looking to advance their knowledge and tatting skills, especially on using split rings and mock rings.



There are 15 snowflake design in the book. Here are a selection of the designs available.

There are 33 pages in the book, printed in an easy to carry size of A5 (about 15cm by 20cm). The book is wire-bound which allows for the book to lay flat when opened. The pages are printed in such a way that when it is opened flat, you can view both the written instruction and the chart together without having to turn the page.

Here is a sample page from the book




and view a slide of the snowflakes designs available in the book.




Each book is priced at US$18.00 plus postage. Shipping is via the Malaysian Postal Service and will be different according to region.

I accept payment via Paypal from international purchasers. Please e-mail me for the price in Malaysian Ringgit.

I do not have an online store. I f you are interested in a copy (or two) of the the book drop me an e-mail to jonyusoff(at)yahoo(dot)com. I will get back to you with further details.

Comments