About the blue doily ..........

...... that is taking such a long time to finish, and is still a WIP.

After being sidetracked a number of times, especially by my crochet tablecloth project, I managed to get back to this blue doily and finished the round of split rings. But that is not the end yet, even though it doesn't look too bad if I just stop here.


The thread that I am using for this is DMC Cordonnet special size 30. As it is now, the doily measures 9 inches across. But I have plans to add another two or three rounds to it which will take it up to about 15 inches across.

Considering the other WIPs that I have now, please drop by again in a month or two to see the additional rows :D.

Comments

  1. It's beautiful!!! Are you making it up as you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping by Melissa, and yes, I am making this up as I go. That's one of the reasons why it is taking some time to finish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it