No. 13/25 - Rings-Only Snowflake


.... well .. they all look like rings!

A beaded snowflake this time, made using the techniques of self-closing mock ring and split rings. Not sure whether I may have gone a bit too much with the beads though. It looks rather crowded - if you know what I mean.

This is a small piece, only about 2 inches or 5.5 cm across.

17 October, 06
Thank you to for commenting on my snowflake.

In response to your queries, this was tatted with Flora size 20 - don't know the beads size (not very good on that one, as long as I can fit the thread in, it's okay with me, LOL). And, I agree with Hope that it would look really nice in icy blue

I have not written up the instructions for this yet. It will have to be another visual pattern I guess, because I don't know the notation for SCMR.

Comments

  1. Your snowflake is beautiful and not crowded, just festive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really snowflakey, and sparkley, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beads...not too much. Nice colors...thanks for sharing...I am off to try that heart pattern of yours!!Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sharon, the snowflake not crowded at all! I love it. I look forward to the pattern. Your daisy heart has given me much joy. I thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it