Experiencing Designer's Block - so, old stuff to share

Have taken a break from tatting for over a week, went over to my in-laws for some festive celebrations. Since I came back, I have not been able to come up with new designs for the challenge. I was working on something while trying to use the onion ring join in the design, but all my attempts have come to nothing so far.

So here is an old piece that I made some time back. It is a star design made up of 3-ring clovers of various sizes This piece is made in one round, working each point one by one as I worked round it.

This is not part of the challenge. But I kind of missed posting to the blog, so I dug up some old stuff just to share with everyone. Am I getting addicted to the challenge or what? LOL!

Comments

  1. If I could make something like that...it's like I have die and gone to Heaven. Simply beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this in the smaller boxes below your current post and thought it was totally awesome! Is it a pattern you can share? If not, that is ok. Just so you know it really caught my attention and I think it's a stunning pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it