No. 6/25 - a mini Doily

I started this one a medallion as in this picture.


When I finished it, I noticed the centre chains are a bit long and do not lie flat. I think you can see it warping up a bit in the centre. This was made in two rounds.











So I made another one, this time reducing the ds in the centre chains by 2, and it looked better than the first one. After that I continued adding two more rows and finished it off as a small doily. It measured 4.5in or 12cm across. I think it could be easily be made into a tablecloth or something by joining several of it together.

Comments

  1. Jon-

    This is stunning! Beautiful work!

    Regards,
    Sharol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work.. Could you explain how it's done... Would love to try

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it