My Free Patterns

I am still sorting out the blog entries for my free patterns, so there willl still be patterns that are not accessible. My apologies.

Sunday, 27 August 2006

Nos. 1/25 and 2/25 - rearrangement of the numbering

I have decided to rearrange the my pictures so that they are in sequence. These pictures enlarged versions of the ones in my first post.

No.1/25 -SCMR Medallion

This is the first that I made based on Wally's Tat-Along motif. I use the self-closing-mock-ring here to create the rings in the middle.














No. 2/25 - Woven Long Picot Medallion

This is the second motif create from the same base motif. I made to different lengths of long picots to create the two rows of woven picot in the centre.

0 inspiring comments, thank you.:

Post a Comment

Thank you leaving comments. I really appreciate it