29 Aug 2006

No. 4/25 - a small heart













This is the first of the five heart motifs that I plan to make in this challenge. I didn't take long to make this because it is only a small one. But if you look closely, the two chains right on top look a bit lop-sided, even though the number of ds are the same. Must have squished the ds too much for the chain on the left. Also, for the 4-ring cluster at the lower part, maybe it would look better without the picots on the inside of the cluster.

I think it would be nice addition to a greeting card for someone special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it

Tetradill - a square motif

 I was travelling in Xi'an, China and saw designs of pavement tiles that I like. This design was inspired by one of the tiles. The photo...

Many liked this from earlier