NB Edging No. 4 again, with beads

This the Norma Benporath edging No 4 from Five Dainty Designs again, but with beads added.
Thread used is DMC Dentelle 80 #3687, finished size is slightly over 10cm diameter
This will be attached to another project which I will share in a different post later.

After a number of reasonably easy Norma Benporath patterns from the Trove, I think I am ready for another challenging one.  And this time, I think I will be going in blind.  This is the pattern that I want to attempt, The Charm of Tatting, A New Border Design.  Click on the link to see if you agree with me.

Oh dear .. have I jumped in too deep?!!!

Comments

  1. Now that will be a challenge, tatting something you can't even see! I guess you could think of it as a TIAS. I look forward to seeing what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! :)
    My daughter think it looks like a flowery halo like something for a flowergirl for a wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it has something to do with a wedding.

      Delete
  3. looks almost like a necklace, lovely with the beads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you mentioned it, it does make a lovely necklace if done with larger thread and sparkly beads.

      Delete
  4. Jon, I have no doubt you will be able to handle it. for me, I would have to draw out the directions for each row, that would help me a lot.

    best wishes. I sounds like it should be pretty when you get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reading the pattern, it looks like a good challenge. I can't see the picture very well at all in the article. Can't wait to see what it looks like! Beautiful work so far :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good grief, woman! You can't even see the picture there! It will be wonderful to see what you do with this. I am very curious.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not totally flying blind.... you know what her stuff usually looks like. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it