I have been working on this doily since May this year. It is a Jas Stawasz pattern, Doily 1 from his book Tatting Theory and Patterns. I needed a long term project and this seems to be the biggest that I can find to fill my time during the various stages of the lockdown which has been in place since March this year.
(There is another project from a Japanese tatting book that would need my full concentration but I am not ready for that one yet, :))
This is the status of the doily as at Round 7; there are 15 rounds in all.
After I started on Round 8, I discovered a mistake two rounds down, in Round 6, that I had to do a bit of tatting surgery to fix.
Thankfully it was not a difficult fix and it saved me from re-doing two rounds.
Round 8 is moving along smoothly and I will share that in another post.