Muskaan M's DAL (Design Along)

I accepted the challenge by Muskaan M invitation to tatters to join her Design Along (DAL) where she posted the design for the first two rounds and we are to continue from there with our own designs.

You can read all about it in her blog here, https://tipsaroundthehome.blogspot.com/

This is my contribution to the DAL.


(I should learn to take better photos of my tatting)

The chart below.


The first two rounds in light pink are Muskaan's. You can get a clearer instructions of the two rounds from Muskaan's blog (link given above).

I have added the third round, in blue. The third round is worked with two shuttles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it

Muskaan M's DAL (Design Along)

I accepted the challenge by Muskaan M invitation to tatters to join her Design Along (DAL) where she posted the design for the first two rou...

Many liked this from earlier