Here are some notes to the chart.
- Pattern uses the technique of Daisy picot rings. The daisy picot rings are shown in red in the diagram.
- Please refer to my blog post on how to make a daisy picot ring, https://tatsaway.blogspot.my/2007/10/daisy-picot-snowflake.html
- The double stitch count in all rings of the daisy picot cluster is 5-5.
- The space before, between and after each daisy picot ring is two double stitches, i.e. the 'ring' shown in green in the middle of the daisy picot rings cluster.
- The double stitch count in all chains are 8-8.
- If using two colours, you will need to do a shoe lace trick (SLT) to keep the two floating rings (green) the same colour.