My Free Patterns

I am still sorting out the blog entries for my free patterns, so there willl still be patterns that are not accessible. My apologies.

Saturday, 10 February 2007

Love is in the Air

This being the month of Love, I sent Ruth the pattern for a heart and she has put it up for February 10th in the Tatting Calendar



What a coincidence - I had a meet-up with a group of stitching friends this afternoon sharing our love for needlecraft - be it tatting, XS, quilting, crochet, patchwork and more.

There must be 15 of us altogether, some I've met before and for a few others it was for the first time. We are all members of the Needles and Craft online group. We had a great time admiring and appreciating each others' needlework. My show-and-tell is a housewife which was the homework for the Online tatting Class . I wrote about my housewife in the earlier post.




One thing I know is true - all are stitched with lots of love put into it.

3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely heart design, a little over and under work :) Interesting enough, that I might try it! Thanks for the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jon,
    What a lovely heart!
    I found it on Ruth's Tat-Calendar..thank you for sharing.
    I was in Georgia's class tonight..

    Linda :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jon,
    All of your work is so beautiful. I wish I could design like you do. As for variety of threads, I would be happy to help you find thread or exchange some with you.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you leaving comments. I really appreciate it