12 Apr 2023

Spring Doily 2023 Tat-Along


 My progress on the Spring 2023 doily is as Rd 7. The tat-along can be found on Renulek's blog.

My shuttle ran out of thread so, I took the opportunity to take a photo of it before reloading the shuttle.

I am using Olympus thread for this, the fine thread.  There is no size number on it but it feels like size 70 or 80.

My Flowers of Spring (Ruth Scharf) project has not progressed much either.  I am making the leaves first and joining the flowers later.  I find it easier to manage doing that way, rather than joining up as I go.

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it

Muskaan M's DAL (Design Along)

I accepted the challenge by Muskaan M inviting tatters to join her Design Along (DAL) where she posted the design for the first two rounds a...

Many liked this from earlier