The pattern for Johar is ready. I tatted it again with a solid colour and I think the design shows up better that the first version in variegated colour.
This was tatted with Omega size 20. I am not very fond of this thread since it is 3-ply and it tend to fuzz up after a while. I use it mostly to test my designs.
The pattern is now available for download here.
If you get a message that my bandwidth has exceeded, please try again another time. The site is asking me to upgrade, which I have not considered since I don't really utilise all the other facilities offered there, not yet anyway.
I cut off 2-and-half rounds from it because I can't stand looking at how it is curving in some parts. Have started on a new design to replace the parts that I cut off, (will put up a picture later). As I have said earlier, I am not comfortable releasing a pattern that I am not happy with, even though it may be corrected by blocking and such. I feel like I am cheating the other tatters, hoping that someone will be able to get it right somehow.