Happy New Year & Clyde's Snowflake

2008 is gone. It may have been great to some, but not so good for some others. No matter how much planning we had made for the year, sometimes it is not as what we had hoped it will be. And I am saying this about me.

Nevertheless, I will not make myself feel disappointed over the unachieved because, I believe in my own way, I have put in my best to make 2008 a good year for me. If it it did not turn out so good after all, then it will not be for the lack of trying.

Now 2009 is here. I don't know what it will bring, but I will be thankful if it is not worse than 2008, :-}

I do not have any plans for 2009, nor any new year resolutions. Instead it will be 'take it as it comes' It doesn't mean that I'll be slowing down in whatever I do, tatting especially! LOL. You can look forward to new designs and patterns ... another book? .....weeelll maybe.

Here's wishing everyone

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

May we all be blessed with a happy life, good health, peace of mind and keep the shuttle flying!

To celebrate the new year, here is Clyde version of Quantiesque. Didn't I say I love shades of green and yellow?



Tatted with Yarnplayer's The Fern size 50.

Comments

  1. Happy New Year! I've enjoyed visiting your blog over the last year and look forward to getting to know you better throughout 2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jon. God Bless and Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as tatting is concerned your achievements were monumental. I for one could not wish for more from you. I wish you all you need and more in 2009. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed your blog posts as well as your comments on my blog in 2008! Here's to many more in 2009! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I didn't mean to comment twice, now a third time. I guess when comments are on moderation I forget if I've commented sometimes, LOL! Hope you don't mind getting wished a Happy New year twice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it