Gifts from The Tattinggoddess

Woo ......hoooo .......... the gifts that was promised by Gina the Tattinggodess arrived last week. I was selected to win her October blog anniversary draw. I am not going to write much about this. Let the pictures do the talking.

Here they all are waiting for the reveal!


......... to show what is inside ......


And here are close-ups of them

A bar or scented soap from Sarah Michaels, a pack of little cards and the tatters must have, a bar of chocolate.


Who would have thought that this small container measuring just about 4in x 2.5 in could hold this much inside ...



















And this small purse has these packed in it.




















Take a closer look at the clasp of the purse.


Gina said the velcro-like/felt-like fabric is good to prevent beads from sliding away, and the retractor clip-on holder will keep my small hooks easily at hand.


And these books ...... "sigh" .... I love books


And finally, with a note from Gina comes this beautiful bookmark


Here is a close-up of the bookmark

Oooh .... I am in tatting heaven. Thank you Gina for a wonderful selection.





Comments

  1. Wow! This is terrific and oh so special! I don't know how Gina finds the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lucky, lucky you! Gina really spoiled you! Have fun and enjoy all your presents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting and wonderful surprise! I'm sure you will enjoy playing with all the new tat-toys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Gina just the best at making a surprise package. All lovely gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm, I've turned greeeeen with envy. I SO wanted to win one of the draws!!! What a generous lady Gina is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gloat, gloat, all of you :-) Yes, Gina is one generous lady and I am one lucky gal.

    Jane, I think there are a few months left. You may still get it ... crossing my fingers and toes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gina is so generous, what a great win! Love the hand-made purse, clasp and all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm sharing an award with you over on my blog! Come and get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely gift and surprise, so many goodies to play with. You are a lucky tatter in deed :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting to received such a wonderful package. Love the purse!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it