No 14/25 - Daisy Star


This is what I managed to some up with last night, using the daisy picot instructions that Riet had given earlier. Thank you again Riet.

I am not really happy with it, I think it can be better. There are some uneveness in the size of the daisy picots which hopefully with improve with lots more practise. Also, since I am using two colours, there are lots of SLTs taking place which I think was not very neatly done. They may be quite obvious to some. Hey ... it was approaching midnight and I was still working on this! ... excuses, .. excuses :-)





October 30, 2006

I said I was not happy with my first attempt of the design using daisy picots, so I made it again. I think it looked better the 2nd time round. I have also modified the steps so that I have less SLT to make. Here it is in comparison to the 1st attempt.

Comments

  1. Jon,
    I love this and can't see anything at all wrong with it! You are as bad as I am being critical of yourself! It's real pretty.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it